- Contact us
- BACK TO MAIN PAGE
- Tapping Sleeves Flange
- Tapping Tees Thread
- Pipeline Repair Clamps
- Flange Leak Repair Clamps
- Pin hole leak Repair Clamps
- Split Barrel Repair Clamps
- Split Sleeve Boltable Clamps
- Steel Pipe Repair and Reinforcement Sleeve
- Drilling Saddles Stainless Steel
- LP Coupling Above Ground
- Emergency Pipe Repair Kit
- Internal Pipe Repair Clamps
- Couplings Flange Adaptors DI-epoxy-coated - galvanized --"Lloyds approved"
- Shipbuilding Couplings Adaptors
- Grip Couplings
- Dismanteling Joints
- Compression Fittings
- Pipeline Expansion Joints
- Repair Clamps
- Inside Pipe Repair Clamps
- Pipe Stiffeners HDPE PVC
- Pipeline Products
- Contact us
Split sleeve boltable repair
Pipe Repair clamps: high pressure pipeline repair.
ANSI pressure classes 300, 400, 600, 900, 1200 and 1500.
Pipe remains In service during Installation
Split repair clamps for leaking pipes type WA-SBC, are bolt closed clamp repair units. They provide a rugged, secure and reliable repair for for oil, gas and chemical pipelines. For easy installations Hinge plates and lifting eyes form part of the assembly.
View complete ANSI Table Chart.
Repair Clamp seals may be NBR or VITON or other seals compatible with the pipeline fluid and operating temperature.
WA-SBC repair clamps are fully compensatory pressure vessels, hydrostatically tested to 1.3 times the rated working pressure (as per ASME Section VIII Div.1 clause UG-99) All Clamps are equipped with a 1” NPT vent port.
Seals may be replaceable without special tools.
DESIGN STANDARDS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- ANSI Pressure classes 300-1500
- Design based on API 6H. Design calculation ASME Sec. VIII Div. I
- Body materials A516 Gr. 70, ASTM A105
- PTFE coated bolts and nuts, bolt material A193 Gr. B7 and nut material A194 Gr. 2H
- Standard coating yellow epoxy 100 microns
- Gaskets (H) NBR or Viton
- Weldable option is available with heat insulating gaskets
- Double row sealing is available on request
- Sacrificial anodes can be installed on the sleeves for long term cathodic protection
- Non-standard lengths are available on request
- Full MTC document will be supplied with the order
LEAK REPAIR CLAMP Material
- Material: ASTM A 516 Gr.70 / ASTM A 105
- Fasteners: ASTM-A-193-B7 & ASTM-A-194-2H
- Seal: Buna “N‟
- Paint: Epoxy Coating Yellow 100 Microns
- Vent Port + Plug: Yes Lifting Lug (8” & above)
- Hinge Assembly: (8” & above) Yes
- Design Temperature: 65ºC N.D.T.
- 100% RT Butt Weld - 100% U.T. of vent plug welds. (Fillet)
- 100% MPI of Hinge welds. (Fillet)
- Certification: EN 10204 3.1
- Design Calculation: ASME Sec. VIII Div. I
Girder split clamp models are suitable for high temperatures and with pressures up to 3700 psi.
Split Repair Sleeves can be equipped with hinge plates and lifting eyes to simplify field installation.
NBR and Viton seals are firmly kept into place with steel girder rings.
Hydrostatic test certificates are supplied with each delivery.
Repair Clamps elbow design - high pressure units.
Pipe leaks at a pipeline bend or elbow, occurs frequently because of higher friction between the fluid and pipe wall.
Elbows are identified by curve, angle or radius definition. Elbow repair clamps are used to repair a variety of high or low pressure pipelines.
Split repair elbow clamp halves are closed by bolts to form a high integrity pressure vessel around the damaged or leaking pipe section.
Elbow repair clamps may be installed without shutting down the pipe line. Elbow repair clamps of various angles may be repaired.
Sealing is provided by elastomeric seals selected for compatibility with the pipeline fluid and temperature.
Split repair clamps elbow design are manufactured to the outer dimension of the elbows, they offer the best solution for pipe angle repair.
Elbow leaks or weak or damaged elbow repair clamps are a solution for repairs at these vulnerable sections of the pipeline.
Elbow repair clamps are designed for ANSI Pressure classes 300-1500#. Design based on API 6H. Design calculation ASME Sec. VIII Div. I.
Flange Repair clamps WA-RC models are a permanent repair for leaking flange gasket
No special flange surface preparation is required. The line remains in service during installation, no costly shutdowns.
Flange repair clamps can be installed by company maintance personnel.
There is no altering of existing flanges, other than cleaning the flange.
On scheduled shutdown maintenance the flange repair clamp can be removed and the gasket replaced. The unit may put back in service or held in stores for future repair.
Injection sockets are utilized to fully seal the compartment. In case of a small gap between the line flanges, gaskets can be installed for temporarily sealing prior too and during injection.
1. Body: ASTM A516 Gr.70
2. Stud Bolts: ASTM A193 Gr.. B7
3. Nuts: ASTM A194 Gr 2H
4. Gaskets: NBR
- API SPEC 6H, Specificaton on End Closures, Connectors and Swivels
- API SPEC 5L, Specificaton for Line Pipe
- ASME Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII
- ASME/ANSI B18.2.1, Square and Hex Bolts and Screw Inch Series
Repair clamps WA-RH-2 stainless steel units repair leaking pipes up to 30 bars - 435 psi.
Installation can be done by maintenance staff, no special tools are required. Products are easy to keep in stock and offer instant repair and quick savings. Available with NBR and Viton rubber.
- All metal parts: stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI316L, passivated.
- Double band (two sections) with a working range of 20-22 mm depending on the diameter.
- V gasket, steel reinforced to form the pressure chamber.
- Standard NBR rubber gaskets.
- Bridge plates are vulcanized into the rubber gasket.
- Bolts are PTFE (Teflon™) coated to prevent galling.
- No loose parts that may get lost during installation.
- No special tools required: a simple wrench will do the job.
- Under most circumstances the clamps can be installed. without releasing the pressure on the pipe.
The clamps can be used to repair the following pipe types:
- Ductile Iron (DI) - PE coated steel
- Cast Iron (CI) - PVC*
- Steel (St.) - GRP*
- Asbestos Cement (AC) - PE*
If pipe repair clamps are to be used on plastic pipes, please always contact Westatlantic for more information regarding the
application and restrictions on these pipe types.
RH repair clamps should be used under following conditions:
- The width of the clamp should be at least equal to the pipe OD.
- The width of the clamp should be 150 mm greater than the length of any crack on pipes with an outside diameter up to 350 mm.
On larger pipes this should be at least 200 mm.
- For PVC pipes, the width of the clamps should be 50 % longer and bolt torque should be reduced by 50 %.
- The maximum allowable distance between two pipe ends should not exceed 10 mm.
- The maximum allowable deflection is 2 degrees.
- The maximum allowable offset should not exceed 3 mm.
Contact us: Westatlantic Tech Corp., 902 455 4455
repair clamps, split, bolted, bolted repair clamps, flange repair clamps, flange leak repair clamps. USA and Canada, USA: Texas, TX, Houston, New York, NY, Illinois, IL, North Dakota, ND, Iowa, IA, Ohio, OH, Michigan, New York, NY, Utah, Arkansas, Kentucky, KC, California, CA, Colorado, Denver, Louisiana, LA, Florida, FL., Pennsylvania, PA. Wisconsin, WI. Canada, Ontario, Oakville, Toronto, London, Hamilton, Mississauga. Alberta, AB; Edmonton, Fort McMurray Calgary. British Colombia, BC; Kelowna, Vancouver, Prince Rupert, Kitimat. Saskatchewan, SK; Regina, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Esrevan, Swift Current. Manitoba MB; Winnipeg, Thompson. Quebec, QC; Montreal, Quebec City, Trois-Rieviers, Chebougamau, Sherbrooke. QC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec, New Brunswick, NS, newfoundland.