- Contact us
- BACK TO MAIN PAGE
- Tapping Sleeves Flange
- Tapping Tees Thread
- Pipeline Repair Clamps
- Flange Leak Repair Clamps
- Pin hole leak Repair Clamps
- Split Barrel Repair Clamps
- Split Sleeve Boltable Clamps
- Steel Pipe Repair and Reinforcement Sleeve
- Drilling Saddles Stainless Steel
- LP Coupling Above Ground
- Emergency Pipe Repair Kit
- Internal Pipe Repair Clamps
- Couplings Flange Adaptors DI-epoxy-coated - galvanized --"Lloyds approved"
- Shipbuilding Couplings Adaptors
- Grip Couplings
- Dismanteling Joints
- Compression Fittings
- Pipeline Expansion Joints
- Repair Clamps
- Inside Pipe Repair Clamps
- Pipe Stiffeners HDPE PVC
- Pipeline Products
- Contact us
Flange leak repair clamp
Flange Repair Clamps - Stop leaks in flange gaskets
Flange Repair clamps WA-RC models are a permanent repair for leaking flange gasket
No special flange surface preparation is required. The line remains in service during installation, no costly shutdowns.
Flange repair clamps can be installed by company maintance personnel.
There is no altering of existing flanges, other than cleaning the flange.
On scheduled shutdown maintenance the flange repair clamp can be removed and the gasket replaced. The unit may put back in service or held in stores for future repair.
Injection sockets are utilized to fully seal the compartment. In case of a small gap between the line flanges, gaskets can be installed for temporarily sealing prior too and during injection.
1. Body: ASTM A516 Gr.70
2. Stud Bolts: ASTM A193 Gr.. B7
3. Nuts: ASTM A194 Gr 2H
4. Gaskets: NBR
- API SPEC 6H, Specificaton on End Closures, Connectors and Swivels
- API SPEC 5L, Specificaton for Line Pipe
- ASME Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII
- ASME/ANSI B18.2.1, Square and Hex Bolts and Screw Inch Series
Material specifications Standard Clamp Components
- Body: - ASTM A516
- Stud Bolts: - A193 Gr. B7
- Nuts: - A194 Gr. 2H.
Pit-hole leak repair clamp utilizes a locator pin which guides a pointed cone seal into the leaking hole.
Pressure is then applied to the cone seal by a force screw and once the seal is compressed the pin may be removed thus completing the seal.
Pit hole clamp repair leaks are capable of withstanding working pressures of up to 138 bar (2000 psi).
WA-pit hole leak repair clamps: are specially engineered to repair high pressure leaks in pipelines. Easy to install use to repair small corrosion pit holes.
Pipe size: outside diameter
Media in the pipe line
Configurations depends on customer request.
|Location||Size Range (Inch)||ANSI Class|
Contact us: Westatlantic Tech Corp.., 902 455 4455