- Contact us
- HOME PAGE
- Tapping Sleeves Flange
- Tapping Tees Thread
- Pipeline Repair Clamps
- Flange Leak Repair Clamps
- Split Barrel Repair Clamps
- Split Sleeve Boltable Clamps
- Steel Pipe Repair and Reinforcement Sleeve
- Drilling Saddles Stainless Steel
- LP Coupling Above Ground
- Emergency Pipe Repair Kit
- Internal Pipe Repair Clamps
- Couplings Flange Adaptors DI-epoxy-coated - galvanized --"Lloyds approved"
- Shipbuilding Couplings Adaptors
- Grip Couplings
- Dismanteling Joints
- Compression Fittings
- Pipeline Expansion Joints
- Repair Clamps
- Inside Pipe Repair Clamps
- Pipe Stiffners HDPE PVC
- Pipeline Products
- Contact us
Pipeline repair clamps
Pipe Repair Clamps Stainless steel
Westatlantic stainless steel pipe repair clamps style RS-1, RS2, RS-2, are used for permanent repairs of broken and damaged pipes for water, gas and petrochemical fluids.
RS-1 clamps are available in many different working ranges for pipes of DN 40 - DN 350.
Available lengths: 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 mm.
RS-2 clamps are available in many different working ranges for pipes of DN 80 - DN 800.
Available lengths: 200 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 mm
RS-3 clamps are available in many different working ranges for pipes of DN 250 - DN 1000.
Available lengths: 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 mm.
Other lengths available on request. If you need to repair larger pipes 4 band or 5 band clamps are available depending on pipe OD.
Heat Repair Clamps
Stainless steel repair clamps HEAT stile are used for permanent repairs of broken and damaged pipes in tight spaces for water, gas and petrochemical fluids
HEAT clamps are available in many different working ranges for pipes of DN 40 - DN 350.
Please consult our price-list for more details on the working ranges.
Available lengths: 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 mm
REPAIR CLAMP RS-H
Hi pressure stainless steel repair clamps can be used to repair leaking pipes up to 30 bars quickly and economically. Installation can be done by reqular maintenance with simple wrench tools. The products are easy to keep in stock and offer instant repair and quick savings. Available with NBR and Viton rubber.
All metal parts:stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI316L, passivated.
Double band (two sections) with a working range of 20-22 mm depending on the diameter.
V gasket, steel reinforced to form the pressure chamber
Standard NBR rubber gaskets
Bridge plates are vulcanized into the rubber gasket.
Bolts are PTFE (Teflon™) coated to prevent galling.
No loose parts that may get lost during installation.
No special tools required: a simple wrench will do the job.
Under most circumstances the clamps can be installed. without releasing the pressure on the pipe.
Pressure ratings and sizing in brochure
The clamps can be used to repair the following pipe types: - Ductile Iron (DI) – Steel - Cast Iron (CI) - PVC.
Available lengths: 100 / 150 and 200 mm. Pressure ratings: Pressure ratings for water ** depend on the type of break or damage, pipe OD, medium etc.
In general, Q clamps can resist a working pressure of 16 bar for pipes up to DN 150 and 10 bar for pipes with DN > 150.
Snap Repair Clamps provide a fast and economic repair to small damages in pipe sizes up to DN 300.
Marine applications on ships and for piping repairs above ground.
The rubber partially covers the inside of the band and allows the repair of small holes caused by corrosion or frozen pipe cracks.
- Pipe OD 21-111 mm 16 bar
- Pipe OD 112-229 mm 10 bar
- Pipe OD 272-329 mm 6 bar
Maximum pressure for gas pipes is 4 bar (for all pipe od's up to
incl. 329 mm)
Snap Clamps are available for pipes up to DN 300 and length 75, 150 and 225 mm.
We will send you a price-list with all available ranges upon request.
For larger ranges we can supply double band snap clamps.
The QS stainless Steel repair clamp is in fact a small version clamp, having a range of max. 4 mm. The clamp is used on pipes for which larger clamps are not available due to the small pipe diameter.
QS clamp is available for pipe nominal diameters 1/2" up to 2". Available length 75, 100 and 150 mm
- All metal parts: stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316L.
- Metal parts have been deburred and are passivated to restore the corrosion resistance to its original state after the welding process.
- Double band (two sections) with a working range of 20-22 mm depending on the diameter. For an overview of all working ranges please see our price-list.
- Standard certiﬁed rubber gaskets EPDM or NBR. The rubber is tapered and has a waffle pattern.
- Seamless rubber lining for every clamp diameter.
- Bridge plates are vulcanized into the rubber gasket.
- U-shaped lifter bars.
- Stainless steel, electrolytic zinc plated nuts to prevent galling.
- Stainless steel washers.
- No loose parts that may get lost during installation.
- No special tools required: a simple wrench will do the job.
- Special tape is used to ﬁx the rubber gasket to the stainless steel band. This tape is ﬂexible and reinforced with glassﬁbre thread to withstand hot and humid conditions and guarantee a long storage capability.
- Under most circumstances the clamps can be installed without releasing the pressure on the pipe.
- The clamps are separately packed into strong double-rib cartons. For export overseas we use strong, seaworthy crates.
Pressure ratings for water ** depend on the type of break or damage, pipe OD, medium etc.
- Pipe DN 80 up to and including DN 150: 16 bar
- Pipe DN 175 up to and including DN 500: 10 bar
Contact us: Westatlantic Tech Corp.., 902 455 4455
USA and Canada: Stainless steel repair clamps. USA: Texas, TX, Houston, New York, NY, Illinois, IL, North Dakota, ND, Iowa, IA, Ohio, OH, Michigan, New York, NY, Kentucky, KC, California, CA, Colorado, Denver, Louisiana, LA, Florida, FL., Pennsylvania, PA. Wisconsin, WI. Canada, Ontario, Oakville, Toronto, London, Hamilton, Mississauga. Alberta, AB; Edmonton, Fort McMurray Calgary. British Colombia, BC; Kelowna, Vancouver, Prince Rupert, Kitimat. Saskatchewan, SK; Regina, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Estevan, Swift Current. Manitoba MB; Winnipeg, Thompson. Quebec, QC; Montreal, Quebec City, Trois-Rieviers, Chebougamau, Sherbrooke. QC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec, New Brunswick, NS, Newfoundland.Romacon.