- Contact us
- BACK TO MAIN PAGE
- Tapping Sleeves Flange
- Tapping Tees Thread
- Pipeline Repair Clamps
- Flange Leak Repair Clamps
- Pin hole leak Repair Clamps
- Split Barrel Repair Clamps
- Split Sleeve Boltable Clamps
- Steel Pipe Repair and Reinforcement Sleeve
- Drilling Saddles Stainless Steel
- LP Coupling Above Ground
- Emergency Pipe Repair Kit
- Internal Pipe Repair Clamps
- Couplings Flange Adaptors DI-epoxy-coated - galvanized --"Lloyds approved"
- Shipbuilding Couplings Adaptors
- Grip Couplings
- Dismanteling Joints
- Compression Fittings
- Pipeline Expansion Joints
- Repair Clamps
- Inside Pipe Repair Clamps
- Pipe Stiffeners HDPE PVC
- Pipeline Products
- Contact us
Split barrel high pressure repair clamp
Split Barrel Leaking Coupling and Flange Repair Clamps
Stainless steel split barrel repair sleeves are used to repair pipelines where the pipeline cannot be shut down to repair leaking couplings and flange connections. Split Barrel repair clamps fit over the leaking joints to repair the leak.
Split barrel pipe repair clamps are used to repair leaking Couplings, Flange Joints, broken AC couplings, leaking Bell joint connections for water, gas and petrochemical fluids.
With the split barrel repair clamp it is possible to repair the pipe without removing the broken coupling.
Furthermore it can be easily installed even under rough and wet conditions. No special tools are needed, only a torque wrench.
The clamp is suitable for pressures up to 40 bar and on pipes with a diameter up to 1500mm in lengths up to 5.000mm.
Description and material :
Material: stainless steel aisi 304/316.
- Bolts and nuts: Stainless steel aisi 304/316 with PTFE coating - to avoid galling.
- Rubber gaskets: NBR or EPDM. Axial gaskets are seated in grooves in each half of the split barrel. Restraint strips are welded in to prevent the rubber from ﬂowing out during installation. The initial radial seal is obtained by tightening the end bolts at each end of the barrel.
- Depending on the size and weight of the product, a hinge construction will be provided to lift the split barrel over the pipe.
- A vent is installed for testing purpose and to enable the medium to escape during installation.
High Pressure Pipe Repair Clamps
Stainless steel repair clamps can be used to repair leaking pipes up to 30 bars quickly and economically.
Installation can be done by staff personnel or contractors with readily available tools, a simple wrench is all that is required to put them on the pipe.
The products are easy to keep in stock and offer instant repair and quick savings. Available with NBR and Viton rubber.
- All metal parts: stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI316L, passivated
- Double band (two sections) with a working range of 20-22 mm depending on the diameter.
- V gasket, steel reinforced to form the pressure chamber.
- Standard NBR rubber gaskets.
- Bridge plates are vulcanized into the rubber gasket.
- Bolts are PTFE (Teflon™) coated to prevent galling.
- No loose parts that may get lost during installation.
- No special tools required: a simple wrench will do the job.
- Under most circumstances the clamps can be installed, without releasing the pressure on the pipe.
Contact us: Westatlantic Tech Corp., 902 455 4455
USA and Canada, Stainless steel split barrel repair sleeves for leaking couplings and flanges: -. USA: Texas, TX, Houston, New York, NY, Illinois, IL, North Dakota, ND, Iowa, IA, Ohio, OH, Michigan, New York, NY, Kentucky, KC, California, CA, Colorado, Denver, Louisiana, LA, Florida, FL., Pennsylvania, PA. Wisconsin, WI. Canada, Ontario, Oakville, Toronto, London, Hamilton, Mississauga. Alberta, AB; Edmonton, Fort McMurray Calgary. British Colombia, BC; Kelowna, Vancouver, Prince Rupert, Kitimat. Saskatchewan, SK; Regina, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Esrevan, Swift Current. Manitoba MB; Winnipeg, Thompson. Quebec, QC; Montreal, Quebec City, Trois-Rieviers, Chebougamau, Sherbrooke. QC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec, New Brunswick, NS, Newfoundland...