- Contact us
- HOME PAGE
- Tapping Sleeves Flange
- Tapping Tees Thread
- Pipeline Repair Clamps
- Flange Leak Repair Clamps
- Split Barrel Repair Clamps
- Split Sleeve Boltable Clamps
- Steel Pipe Repair and Reinforcement Sleeve
- Drilling Saddles Stainless Steel
- LP Coupling Above Ground
- Emergency Pipe Repair Kit
- Internal Pipe Repair Clamps
- Couplings Flange Adaptors DI-epoxy-coated - galvanized --"Lloyds approved"
- Shipbuilding Couplings Adaptors
- Grip Couplings
- Dismanteling Joints
- Compression Fittings
- Pipeline Expansion Joints
- Repair Clamps
- Inside Pipe Repair Clamps
- Pipe Stiffners HDPE PVC
- Pipeline Products
- Contact us
Expansion joint stainless steel
Expansion Joints 50mm up to 600mm diameter - ANSI 304 stainless steel
Up to 250 mm of pipe displacement
A pipeline subject to a change in length caused by a change in temperature, by surroundings, the medium or if axial changes are caused by other circumstances, an expansion joint is the ideal tool to absorb forces caused by the change of length.
The Expansion Joint is available with flanges or pipe ends that are bevelled for welding also they can be ordered with a restriction device.
Once fabricated the stainless steel expansion joint is stained and fully passivated, to obtain the highest possible degree of corrosion resistance.
Expansion Joints are engineered for each application, requirements such as special length0ative materials or special packing can be incorporated in the design.
The Hegawa Expansion Joint is a sliding type which is sealed by a long packing tube.
The great advantage of this design is that one expansion joint is able to change its length up to 250 mm.
Another advantage is that any type of packing can be used which allows the Expansion Joint to be engineered for any medium.
Contact us: Westatlantic Tech Corp.., 902 455 4455