- Contact us
- BACK TO MAIN PAGE
- Tapping Sleeves Flange
- Tapping Tees Thread
- Pipeline Repair Clamps
- Flange Leak Repair Clamps
- Split Barrel Repair Clamps
- Split Sleeve Boltable Clamps
- Steel Pipe Repair and Reinforcement Sleeve
- Drilling Saddles Stainless Steel
- LP Coupling Above Ground
- Emergency Pipe Repair Kit
- Internal Pipe Repair Clamps
- Couplings Flange Adaptors DI-epoxy-coated - galvanized --"Lloyds approved"
- Shipbuilding Couplings Adaptors
- Grip Couplings
- Dismanteling Joints
- Compression Fittings
- Pipeline Expansion Joints
- Repair Clamps
- Inside Pipe Repair Clamps
- Pipe Stiffeners HDPE PVC
- Pipeline Products
- Contact us
Galvanized Compression Fittings For the connection of new pipes and repair of existing pipes.
Service pipe connections for Gas, Water, Mechanical, Marine and Shipbuilding Industry.
Industrial Grade Galvanized Compression Fittings:
Compression Fittings offer an excellent jointing system for both the repair and jointing of new service pipework. They are suitable for Steel, PVC, PVC and Copper pipes, as well as a transition connections between these materials.
Hegawa Compression Fittings offer a comprehensive range of couplings and fittings specifically designed for service pipe jointing within the Gas, Water, Mechanical, Marine and Shipbuilding industry.
- Rapid installation: a fast and easy installation is assured with the unique design of the end nut. No special tools are required.
- End load bearing eliminates the need for anchoring: the fittings incorporate a specially designed locking arrangement which ensures full end-load performance.
- Corrosion protection: all fittings can be supplied with a galvanized finish.
- Optimal repair system: the high volume gasket provides a permanent and reliable seal on old and corroded service pipework, an important requirement when carrying out repairs.
- Special, fire approved, type available for temperatures up to 650 °C.
- Angularity can be taken up to 3 °.
Hegawa Compression Fittings are available in a large range of sizes from 3/8” up to including 2” (20mm-63mm). Available in different lengths, short type, long type, elbows, tees, end caps.
- Material specification, Body and nuts: Malleable Cast Iron
- Gaskets: NBR approved for Gas and Water.
- Coating: galvanized.
Contact us: Westatlantic Tech Corp.., 902 455 4455
USA and Canada, compression fittings, galvanized. Alberta, AB; Edmonton, Fort McMurray Calgary, Fort Nelson, Grande Prairie, Lioydminster, Red Deer, Lethbridge. British Colombia, BC; Kelowna, Vancouver, Prince Rupert, Kitimat, Terrace, Fort St John. Saskatchewan, SK, Regina, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Estevan, Swift Current. Manitoba, MB, Winnipeg, Thompson. Ontario, ON; Toronto, London, Ottawa, Hamilton, Mississauga. Quebec, QC, Montreal, Quebec City, Trois-Rieviers, Val-d'or, Chebougamau, Sherbrooke. New Brunswick, Saint John, Moncton, NB. Nova Scotia, Newfoundland Labrador, NL, St John's, Goose bay, Long Harbour, Marystown